Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

~♥ A New Treasure ♥~



Hello Friends...hope you all had a nice relaxing weekend.  That's what I mostly did...relaxed, napped, journaled,  read, finished watching Season 2 of Downton Abbey, and more relaxing.  I am feeling so much better since my surgery.  I went back to work on Tuesday but I had to take it easy.  My daughter, Emily, came to work with me since she's on break from business school until she starts back for her summer term in June.  She's a good kid, she could be doing other things on her break (I know I'd want to do other things as well) but instead she's helping her mama clean...I love her!
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
Just look at what I found in our garage...there are quite a few more treasures I spotted if only I can talk my hubby into letting me have them...keep your fingers crossed!


I'm thinking about adding some plants to it...I found some nice herbs that would look great in here.
 
I'm hoping to get to some church sales this weekend...I'll be sure and post pictures if I find anything.
Thanks for stopping by!
♥ Kim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...