Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

Furniture Foraging


I have been tripping the 'contemporary light fantastique' this week....


... searching for goodies to fill clients homes..


... with a little touch of 'me' thrown in for good measure!


Aren't these glass topped tables fabulous?


Should we do the Eames thing? 
One of my clients is over the seas.. while she sleeps, it's my day and while I sleep, she ponders my emails and pictures. It's fun. I have a tight budget though so there is lots of scheming and wheeling and dealing. I love wheeling and dealing.



The world is going crazy for French Script Chairs, thanks to that TV show 'Revenge'.


Obsessed with bed-heads, I am.


I have to use this mirror in my next place... somewhere!
It's 2.3m high and oak. Sigh. Love.


Kiddies desk chairs?
Great colours.


Teenage boy's bedside? I think so.


Might need some 'coastal' accents?



I had to sit and ponder these important questions... over my weekly Haloumi fix....

... after I had stalked a whole suburb, looking for Bill. Didn't sight him but I was informed by locals that they had seen him yesterday, still in one piece... sort of. Hope he finds his way back on the path soon. I miss our chats. 

Justine informs me that she has many people wandering in off the street asking for the 'Haloumi Special' (which is really called 'Lucky Lucky' on the menu)... because they saw it on my blog. I love you guys! I think I need to discuss a 'Haloumi Commission Structure' with Justine! I don't think anyone has been disappointed. It's a taste sensation. I spend the week running it off. Ha!

The rain has cleared here so I think we're in for a muddy game of soccer today. Big son has a school dance tonight and has been on the receiving end of telephone calls from screaming groups of girls, saying they 'love' him.. I kid you not. I can't remember being that emotional over boys at the tender age of 14? I was quite calm about my crushes......or is it just too long ago to remember?

Little one will sit forlornly by my side when big one heads out for some fun tonight. Now the 5 year age gap is starting to hurt .. poor tike. We'll do something fun.

Happy Saturday!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...