Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A Nice Staircase


I love this... because it's different. A lovely reader, Meaghan, sent it in to me. I so love the detail on the steps too. I am a bit obsessed with staircases at the moment... and elevations. If I can get those right, with the roof looking good and a floor plan at the front, that involves room for a nice staircase and foyer, then the rest will follow, the rest will flow. 

Still on elevations. You can't rush these things..... and my miracle investor/ joint venture partner/financier has not materialised yet! Where are you? 

My tenant moves in today. At least his modest rent will pay the rates. He's going to mow the lawns for me too. It's a lovely block. I'm savouring the fact that I finally found a lovely block and that I got it!

Small steps. Savouring each step. It's all good....

.... except for the fact that my big son is so crook with a horrid cold and cough. There's not much I can do at this stage, except for a few motherly 'there-theres'. He's not at the drug stage yet.

As much as he is protesting (as he takes school very seriously) I am forcing him to stay in bed. The teachers would kill me for sending in such a cesspit of germs to infect others.... and he is like a wilting plant... and pale as pale can be. This kid progresses to pneumonia very quickly. We've had many hospital admissions over the years. I'm onto it. Looks like he got his Mum's lungs. Damn those genetics.

Oh dear, he's sounding like a seal. It's hard being a Mum when they're so sick. Poor love.
Off to brave the germs and give him a cuddle. 

Happy Thursday!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...