Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mother's Day


I'm sitting here, before the dawn, looking through photos of my boys when they were little, counting my blessings. I chose this photo for today's post as it symbolises what I am most grateful for... that my boys love each other to bits.

Last night I found my big son in my little one's bed.... very late, when I thought they'd been asleep for ages. "He wasn't feeling well Mum, he couldn't breathe, so I thought I'd just rub his back for a bit". That's what I am grateful for. They have each other. They love each other....really care for each other, stick up for each other, worry about each other. My heart lifts in my chest when I think about their bond. That's what I am grateful for today.

Happy Mother's Day. I hope your heart lifts today.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...