Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Monday Nook


I reckon this is the perfect mud room set up for those of us who don't really need room for big winter coats and snow covered boots. All us 'mild climate people' need is a place to dump a couple of school bags, some dirty soccer boots and a hook on which to hang a wet beach towel. This is it. Straight to the 'pseudo-mud-room' file. I love the tiles. Look at those little tiled nooks.. that's where the soccer boots will be going. Perfect.... except my cabinetry will go all the way to the ceiling. Why bother leaving 15cm?

Speaking of mild climates.....it's cold this morning! Finally! We had a cool wind thing happening here yesterday and it's finally brought us some Autumn. I might even have to wear a jacket for the first bit of my run this morning.

Happy Monday! 
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...