Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

~♥ Cake Makes Everything Better ♥~

I honestly believe this statement...I've been recovering from some minor surgery and my sweet MIL brought me a cake...she knows how much I love cake!  It was chocolate with buttercream icing from our local Giant Eagle...boy was it delicious!  It has to be buttercream or a sweet icing, too, no whipped icing for me! 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
We have a tradition in our family that the day after your birthday you can eat cake for breakfast every day until it's all gone...my daughter's 19th birthday is coming up in June so we're looking forward to eating cake for breakfast.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Speaking of cake...I thought I'd share with you this picture of my Gram and Aunt Betty...see, look how happy they are eating cake (I wish I  knew who the other ladies are in the picture or even what year this was taken.) 


What cracks me up about this picture is the size of the cake on the woman's fork beside my Gram.

Thank you so much for stopping by
and remember this...

Kim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...