Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Bill


Yesterday I went searching for Bill.
His pigeons were searching for him too. 
Where are you Bill? I am starting to get worried.


Of course he won't see my online concerns about his whereabouts...
... as he has no computer, nor electricity... nor shelter for that matter.

We had an arrangement. 
Fridays, after school drop off. 
I was going to sell some more of his artwork, through my blog. 
He was so excited and positive and full of ideas.
I thought I might try a 'non Friday'. 
Where are you Bill? 

He loves Golden Circle Pineapple Juice.... chilled... in the tins.
I couldn't find the tins??? .... have they stopped making them?
 This one has been sitting in my fridge for weeks. 
I keep putting it back when I can't find him .... and the boys keep asking me if they can have it....
.... and I keep saying ..."it's Bill's".

So yesterday I left it for him ... with a note ...
... and I sat and worked on my computer in the car, parked nearby... just in case he showed...
.... and then I had to go, so went back and wrapped it in another note that said, 
"Please don't steal. This is Bill's".

I hope he found it... and I hope it was still cold.

Happy Thursday!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...