Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Where I Work


Yay! I can now do a 'where I work' post ..... and it's not a coffee shop!


I'm using my second shed as my 'overflow' shed, keeping the other one full to the brim but leaving enough room in this one to move around.... lux.ur.y. I dug out big son's old desk from 'The House'. It's gone a bit yellow .... so it will require a paint job and maybe some fancy upholstery..... when I have time... yeah right.


Look, I even have a light I can plug in. All systems go now. Prime shed real estate.. 2 minutes from the boys' school. Those cranky flower people are going to be seeing more of me... and maybe, just maybe, I will consume less of Justine's Haloumi Special.


Sigh!

Since my 4 year bloggy anniversary, 2 months ago (which I forgot), I'm now tracking at over 200,000 page views/month. Thank you and thank you for supporting my business. Who'd have thought you could make a full time living out of blogging? I love this job....as they say, 'do what you love... and the rest will come!'

Thank you!
I'm off to the shed!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...