Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Hampton's Wanderlust


East Hampton. I've got to get there. So far, all I have found are Hampton's shopping tours!??? Not interested. I need an 'architecture tour'... surely someone is doing it? I know you need a car if you really want to do it all justice but hey, I'm a backpacker from way back, I'll get around... somehow?

Thank you all so much for your accommodation suggestions following my post yesterday. My inbox is full of fabulous itineraries that you have put together for me. Please keep sending them in. I am having a ball reading all your suggestions. I might have to put together a spread sheet! ... there will be no aimless wandering on this trip (like I did in Paris).... I'm on a mission. 'Speed NYC'.... I only have 10 days, 2-3 of which is conference.

You might like to head on over to Coco Cozy's blog today. She is featuring a beautiful Hampton's home that will only set you back $8.5 million! HERE.

Happy Wednesday!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...