Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

Where To Stay In New York?


Hi, I'm scheming accommodation in New York. I can't believe I am pouring over NYC maps. It's a bit exciting. I want to stay somewhere groovy and hip and not mainstream global hotel-ish. Somewhere that is blog fodder worthy! I want to share all my experiences with you. Any suggestions? The New Yorker looks like it has some history? Looking on Tablet, the Crosby Street Hotel looks to die for, with to die for prices (highly recommended to me by Anna, from Absolutely Beautiful Things). The Ace Hotel looks extremely hip and retro. Too many choices. I have high expectations of getting a good price. Am I delusional? I'm at the stage where I think every other country is more affordable than Australia. Hey, I think Paris is cheap. Any travellers out there with some good advice?

Show and Tell went well. He was happy with the class interest. Although I was not invited in to watch. I wistfully looked through the door and took photos through the glass. I could tell he wanted me in there as he kept looking at me. I think me not being in there was a distraction for him. He couldn't work it out. Neither could I. Is this the norm with other schools? Was I expecting too much?... wanting to see my boy show his lizards and hear him espouse great words on lizard life? I was so disappointed. 

Happy Tuesday!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...