Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

~♥ Flower Love ♥~

Hello to you on this lovely sunny afternoon in Southwestern PA...we were blessed with such a wonderful day...it literally puts sunshine in my soul!

I have finally gotten around to purchasing some flowers for my porch. 

The barrel was a yard sale find.
"Calabrachoa - Hot Pink"

I got this toolbox out of our garage...hubby wasn't using it.
"Gerbera Daisy, Orange Mint, Ivy"


I love milk glass...thrift store find.
"Angelart - Pineapple"
More "Angelart - Pineapple" in milk glass.
Silver bowl from my friend, Josie.

I bought geraniums for my deck...still need to spruce up the deck a little.


I have decided to get ferns to hang on my porch this year. My dear hubby found some big beautiful ones at one of our favorite garden store so hopefully I'll get them this weekend.

Thanks for stopping by!
Kim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...