Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

Saturday Hello

A corner of my kitchen

Good Morning! 

I slept in! Is 7am classified as a 'sleep in'? I would have slept longer but the construction noise finally broke through my dreams. Yep, still living on a building site. Come to think of it, I have always lived in or very near 'construction zones'.... which means it's always an early start and I am always pulling nails out of my car tyres.

Later soccer games today so a lazy start. Delicious. I am sitting here, at my kitchen table, waiting for my Nespresso machine to warm up, watching some 'dude' apply some gorgeous black tanking to a block wall. It's quite soothing to watch. I was some sort of chippie or construction worker in a previous life. I am sure. I took the above shot the other day, playing around with the instagram app on my iphone... as you do when you have an in-tray beckoning and procrastination plays a significant role in your life when you work from home. It's the view from my kitchen table... complete with workmen's utes. I do have a beautiful view of the river... which I sit and stare at ..... like for hours every day, especially at sunset. It stops your heart.

Well, we have had a wonderful week.... A+ for Japanese, A for Maths, A+ for Science. Proud Mum. He's working so hard.... for him... and for me... I know it. I never got an A for Maths.. ever... so he's sharing his with me.

Ooh, my coffee machine is off and running and so is my day.
Happy Saturday my friends.... have a great weekend!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...