Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Early Morning Ponderings

Image Courtesy Country Living

What a great way to fill in a little corner near some stairs. 

Look how the sun streams in... ooh I would so enjoy curling up in that spot.... oh yes there's even a pot of tea there. Love the ceiling too and the windows. I'd have to change the pine sofa base to white wainscot though.... just have to.

Practically wise, if this arrangement was in my home, guaranteed my boys would dive off the stair landing and onto that sofa, probably taking a window out with them.... and some teeth. Have you noticed that with boys? They always take the 'scenic route' to anywhere. Just yesterday, coming home from school, we had to swing/hang from every bar, climb up on every log, smear our hands on every surface... scenic route. The antibacterial hand wash always makes an appearance when we finally get to the car.... as they spend the trip home with their fingers in their mouths... yes even teenagers... it doesn't end at the toddler phase. I spend my life scheming their 'wellness'. I'm waffling. It's early.

Having lunch today with some bloggers, some I have never met. Can't wait! No longer just 'imaginary friends'! Some of my nearest and dearest friends I have met through this blog. Met a lovely new friend just yesterday from contact through my blog. It's a beautiful thing. 

Thank you bloggy.... you enrich my life.

Happy Wednesday.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...