Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Virtual Gardens

Well, this is it for me, when it comes to having a garden/foliage, now that we live in an apartment....
.....my weekly cheapies from Coles. I am rather drawn to yellow these days. 

No, I lie. I do have this rather bedraggled orchid in the corner of my balcony. 
But that's it. That's the extent of my garden these days.

Thank goodness, some of my most favourite blogs happen to have some of the most beautiful gardens ever. I thought I'd share them with you today. These are the 'virtual gardens' that I delight in daily.
My future garden is out there, somewhere..... being 'minded for me' I'm sure..... until I have the time to love it and tend to it.

Enjoy! (links under each photo)










Deep sigh.... click on all these beauties and I guarantee your blood pressure will drop at least 20mmHg.

For now though, while I sip my morning coffee, I will just bury my head in my yellow lillies.

Happy Wednesday!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...