Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Bricks And Stuff

Image Courtesy Anthropologie - love the whole vignette.

Ok, I think I have been seriously bitten by this 'industrial bug'.... I'm starting to drool over exposed brick walls... and cage lights and what not.... who'd have thought.

And not just in rustic, earthy tones either.....

Image Courtesy 79 Ideas

Just love it. I find myself pouring over real estate listings in the southern states, dreaming of how I would rip out walls and expose bricks. You have such beautifully boned houses you 'southerners'.

Speaking of southern states, I was meant to be heading to Melbourne this week.... but there is this Chilean ash cloud that is grounding flights left, right and centre. Now I am reading that the Qantas grounding of flights was all just a big publicity beat up to improve their public image wrt safety. One can't make a travel decision reading the newspapers that's for sure. I might have to wing it later on in the week. I'll let you know. We could meet for coffee in some cosy little coffee shop somewhere.

Back to the bricks... do you like or loathe? I think if they are done well they can be a stunning feature in a home....especially in a heritage home. 

I'm off to do 'rug stuff' today for a customer. Every day is different.

Happy Tuesday!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...