Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Brief Life Update

Still hyperventilating over pretty things.
Fleeced these from the table at the wedding.
Not the brides table, just the one I was sitting at.

Still mothering.
My beautiful sons.

Still running.
Look at this gorgeous rose I passed on my travels.

Still stalking lovely houses.



Still hanging out at the soccer every weekend.
That's my boy, number 5.
He's playing up a year (so proud) that's why he looks a tad smaller than his mates.

Still hanging out on building sites.

Still sourcing free WiFi wherever I can.
Any excuse for a coffee.
So impressed with the real silver in this place.

And still playing on pallets in my shed.
These just came in for a customer. Brass ship's lanterns. 
Be still my heart.

Now don't forget - 7pm tonight. 
The Block.
Channel 9.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...