Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Another One Bites The Dust

I wonder if the demolition people would give up the front door. It's gorgeous. 
You can see it open in the front porch. It has a pretty arch and leadlights.... hmmm.


Demolition in progress. Another beauty gone for good.

Got around that 'Rule Of Thirds'. Click HERE to see it in it's former glory, ripe for renovation.

Update 13/6/11: 'Brisbane Daily Photo' has another recent photo HERE :(

And meanwhile, further up the same street........


.......and I wasn't the only one standing there saying, "what the?"



Oh well, it has got 'sunshading devices' and 'verandahs' technically.


Yep, I can see how it works....character, character, character, blearghhhhhh, character.

Yes, I know, I need to become a member.....

Image Via Pinterest


Deep Sigh.
Photobucket
PS With reference to Siobhan's fence comment, in the comment section below:



Good question!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...