Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Today


Via one of my most favourite tumblr sites ever. Big statement but true.




It's even better when you read it with birds chirping in the background. The birds are going off here this morning. Unusual for this sort of overly concreted complex in which we live. Didn't think we had that many trees for that many birds!

Hmm, so the bit where it says, "you are exchanging a day of your life for it", sorta puts the pressure on a bit. It's a public holiday here today. Boys are home. Nothing major planned. We're going to sort through hand me downs and find some warm clothes for the little tacker. Still important stuff. I'm sure the boys would rather stick pins in their eyes than sort through clothing and be forced to try things on. I'll make some cupcakes to soften them up a bit...

......and then I'll do some ironing and wash the floors. Family nurturing. Still worth exchanging a day of my life for I reckon.

Happy Monday!

Photobucket
Oh PS, do you like my $2 tulips?..... from the chuck out bin at Coles (I beat them down). Best $2 of happiness I have spent in ages. They have been beautiful for days. 'Instagrammed' of course. I am addicted.


Happy Monday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...