Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

A Rummage


Had a rummage in the shed on the weekend, as you do..... and despite my plans to keep my life boxed up, in storage, ready to move (for I don't know what)... I caved and dragged a few things home.


This little number is now at my front door entrance, near the piano, positioned where the power points are.... so I can use the lights.

There it sat, in the corner, weighed down with 'plonk'.
Look PAMELA, there's your gorgeous cushions. I still have them and love them to bits.

The stand used to the be in 'The House' study holding 'the grog' and the lights and urns were on the hall commode, which stayed with the house.

Where are they now? 
Commode and mirror stayed with the house, orchid died a slow death, tray sits on my breakfast table, lights I kept, urns, no-one would buy at my 'bloggy house contents sale' (they bought everything else except those damn urns) and that darling little pewter box was bought by a bloggy friend at the sale.

Look! ... and in the time it took for me to take these photos, 
little one had dumped his violin case near big one's guitar, hung up my umbrella and straightened a book. 
He's goin' places that kid.


I prettied it up a bit with the old 'instagram' so it didn't look so stark. It's nice. The boys keep saying how pretty the lights are. Hmmm, should I unpack some more goodies? I might get too settled. I sort of like living only with what I need (plus a few pretties!).... although it has been a year now. Can you believe it. I have been living boxed up for a year! Shows you what you really don't need in your life doesn't it.
I do miss my teacups but they are way at the back of 'ye old shed', under lots of heavy boxes.

Soon :)

Happy Monday folks. Hopefully we are going to get some rain here this week.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...