Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

~♥ This and That ♥~

Hi Friends...sorry I have been out of touch...there's been a lot going on these past few weeks...between graduation, my daughter turning 18 and starting college, plus a dear friends wedding, I haven't had the time to post anything and truthfully, I've been at a loss as to what to blog about...
(Thank you, Colleen N-S, for taking this pictures)
I still can't believe my daughter is 18!
I met Bridget through the wonderful world of blogging - that was several years ago - who knew that our friendship would blossom and that I would be a part of her special day...wishing you and Karl all of the best, dear kindred ♥
(Photo by Emily)

Thanks for stopping by...hopefully I'll have more to blog about...I'm going with my friend, Daun, to several yard sales and the local country market on Saturday!
Kim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...