Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Pop


All it takes is a 'pop' of colour and a rather plain room transforms into 'just gorgeous'.
I'm obsessed with yellow at the moment. Nothing says 'happy' more than yellow, I reckon.

Good morning! Coffee is on. Another lazy school holiday morning. My big boy has been so sick but he is over the worst of it. Took him to hospital yesterday just to be sure. Little one was wringing his hands, "I don't want my brother to die", rabbiting on about swine flu and Hendra virus (I need to temper his news bulletin viewing). He is just so grateful his big brother got the all clear. He is currently lying in his big brother's bed, rubbing his back for him. Heartstrings.

Have a great day.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...