Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Hearts for Home - 14th June ♥

 In today’s busy and aggressive society mothers at home are not given much encouragement to be committed to their role in being home.

In my weekly 'Hearts for Home' post I am encouraging myself and others to commit to thinking about what 4-6 things we can do each week to bring our thoughts, prayers and actions to keeping our 'Hearts for Home'.

I am praying that a spirit of gentleness, generosity in thoughts and time along with loveliness and grace would lead us to be all that God wants us to be.

I pray also that each person involved in 'Hearts for Home' would also pray for any others involved as well.

May you be blessed by this initiative. I pray it brings you and your family many blessings.

So each week list 4-6 things you will commit to that will keep your "Hearts for Home'.
Please leave a you name and a link to your blog (if you don't have one just leave your list in the comment box) and perhaps a comment so we can all see and encourage each other.

If you would like, add the 'Hearts for Home' logo to your side bar as a reminder of your goals.
May God Bless you this week.

♥ Please leave a link to your Hearts for Home Edition on the Mister Linky at the end of the post, so we can all come and visit.
I would also appreciate you linking back here too.☺ ♥ ♥

Enjoying our Babymoon here still on the 14th June by doing ♥ ♥

It seems we have yet another colicky/windy baby who is unhappy from this. It seems to be a  very boy thing in our family as our girl babies don't seem to be affected by it. I need to look into some treatment for this. Does anyone have tried and true remedies for baby colic?

I am still trying to get a great tutorial and wearing site for Moby Wraps so I can buy the fabric and make this for Trahaearn. I think this will help his colic as he loves to be held upright.....all the time, which I don't mind at all but I would like to be hands free to achieve some basic things: like feeding and watering the troops etc.

I have the Baptism cake in the oven right now and just need to buy the trimmings for the cake to decorate it and plan some food items for the lunch we will have after the Baptism on Sunday.

Of course this Sunday is Trinity Sunday and I am sure we will not be planning any  special celebrations this year. I really dislike feast days on the weekend as they tend not to be celebrated in a big way in our home.

We are expecting guests this week both Stephen's parents and dear Anna-Lisa as well as the return of Braedon  (after being stranded in Victoria due to the Ash cloud and no return flights home) on Friday as well as Kynan for his Uni Holidays. It will be lovely to have our family complete again.

I am trying to balance all my interests still. I am obviously getting computer time but haven't managed much craft or reading time except for a little crocheting. I am still feeling my way with times and our poor fussy little dumpling.

I am giving  thanks for the many blessings in my life as often as I can during each and every day.

Praying you all find peace and joy in your own homes this week,





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...