Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Cleaning Tip of the Day: Clean Out your Dryer Lint

Hello everyone!!  I am so embarrassed about this post…

Yesterday, when I was doing laundry, I noticed that I wasn’t really getting any lint in my dryer lint bucket.

I thought about it and I realized that I didn’t need to clean out my link bucket in a while because it wasn’t getting full.

I took the bucket out and unscrewed the screw to find a TON of lint stuck in there.

 

2011 05 31_5389

 

This is what I found!  Ewww!

 

2011 05 31_5388 

 

I am ashamed to admit to this but that was my first time cleaning out the inside of my dryer.  I told my husband that and luckily for me, he said he has done it several times.  Yay, what a good man! :)

I think I need to add this to my cleaning routine and clean it out at least a couple of times a year!

Do you clean your dryer lint?

How often?

Have a great day! :)

Bonnie

Get Clean Laundry

Check out our June Shaklee New Member Special:

Join Shaklee with $70 Product Order and Get a FREE Sports Nutrition Pack!

Click HERE for more info!

Shaklee Sports Nutrition

I will post more about these products soon!  They rock! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...