Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

A Sweet Cocoon ♥

Have you ever seen anything so cute as this?

Well maybe you have but I am very biased and think our little Trahaearn is the cutest guy ever all rugged up in his bunny rug.
I still remember wrapping our first born up in his little bunny rugs and how sweet he looked then too.

Each of  our babies have used the original ones we had for Kynan and we have had a couple more added to our collection since.

We wrap our babies for at least three months in this very snug little wrap. We use the flannel blankets for most of them, as really most of our babies have been born in colder months.

As we have had only  4 of our 12 babies born in warmer months I actually struggled until Arwen was born and we were able to get muslin wraps with keeping our babies snug and yet cool. We did try cotton sheets with our others three but they really can't compare with the muslin.

I do believe the babies feel so much more secure wrapped up in these little cocoon type wrappings. Over the years though I have had to endure the comments about putting our babies in straight jackets and how mean it is to  keep them so confined.

It hasn't changed my opinion on wrapping babies though and I will continue to wrap our little dumpling up until he gives indications that he has outgrown this stage of his very young life.

I would be interested in hearing your own stories of whether you have wrapped your own babies and the reasons why or why not!

Blessings to you and your homes,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...