Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Yarn Along: 14th September

This week as I join Ginny and the other Yarn Along girls. I really have only a small contribution to share.

I have been enjoying knitting these slippers from: Moonbeams and Applesauce: Rainbow Wool Elf Slipper Tutorial. 
Even though I have not made as much progress as I wanted they are super easy to knit. I love that I can pick them up and down at will as I do other things with the children, they don't require lots of thought and I am enjoying the texture of the wool.
My other poor little  gnomes are still awaiting completion in my work basket and I am sure feel quite neglected. Mossy Atlas is anxious for their company but is waiting patiently.

I have been using bamboo needles for my projects lately and LOVE the feel and texture as I knit with them. Has anyone else had this same experience with bamboo needles.

My reading this week is very sporadic. Picking up bits and pieces but I am loving the small bits and pieces from  The Rhythm of Family: Discovering a Sense of Wonder through the Seasons.

My knitting and reading are hampered by my sewing of Autumn's  Deb dress still but I am making slow but steady progress on it.

Hoping to stop by and see many of your projects this week!!


Blessings to you and your homes,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...