Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Gentleness!!

I admire JR Miller and his writings. They have such a wonderful truth about them.
So today I would like to share this thought on Gentleness~ I agree with this thought wholeheartedly and pray that I am like this in my own life.

"Gentleness is a beautiful quality. It is essential to all true character. Nobody admires ungentleness in man or woman. When a man is harsh, cold, unfeeling, unkind, and rude and rough in his manner, no one speaks of his fine spirit. When a woman is loud-voiced, dictorial, petulant, given to speaking bitter words and doing unkindly things, no person is ever heard saying of her, “What a lovely disposition she has!” She may have many excellent qualities, and may do much good, but her ungentleness mars the beauty of her character." ~J. R. Miller

Blessings to you and your homes,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...