Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Honestly?



I want to be honest with you. I have been doing it tough behind the scenes. Some days are harder than others. Yesterday was hard. There... I've told you. I feel relieved. I share so many things with you, I just need to let you know that I'm like everyone else and sometimes things are tough. BUT, I look around and I am so grateful for everything in my life.... my boys, my family, my friends, my work. There are so many so much worse off than me. But in my little world I have been struggling.

Yesterday, this beautiful gift (above) came to me just at the right time to totally brighten my day and give me some strength to tend to my day.

I had been searching for Bill for a while. He has not been in his usual spot. That generally means that he has been troubled. I drove up and down the streets near his 'spot' yesterday, just after I'd dropped the boys off at school, determined to find him. I was worried. It had been weeks. I found him wandering along with his trolley. He was in a bad way. It was distressing for me to see him suffering.

I sat down with him and held his hand. He was very quiet so I shared my heart. I think that helped him to know that he is not alone and that everyone feels pain in some way. I also handed over the backlog! of art materials that have been waiting for him, that you have so kindly sent in. I will email you individually to let you know he received your things.

As he unwrapped one box, as well as a card for Bill, we also found a card for me!!! from the lovely Sharyne from the blog, 'All My Love'. Sharyne wrote the most beautiful words to me. They brought tears to my eyes. And she painted me this gorgeous painting. My heart stopped when I saw it. Painted for me with love. It made my day and came just at the right time for me. It's so bright, and colourful and happy. I have it right in front of me now, on my desk, reminding me that there is sunshine in every day and that the world is full of beautiful people. Thank you Sharyne. Please visit Sharyne's lovely blog HERE.

And this blog of mine, it's what makes me bounce out of bed in the morning... oh and of course my beautiful boys. Even just writing a few words of waffle to you each day makes me feel connected to you all. Thanks for your friendship everyone. You give so much back to me. You reach out to me, write to me, email me, leave me comments, text me, call me and I am just so grateful.. for you.
Photobucket
PS. I feel a bit guilty that I have not been visiting you back and commenting on your blogs. To be honest, I just can't manage it at the moment. I am so appreciative of all your comments. Thank you. xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...