Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Dark And Stormy


Great first impression. Maximal impact. I mean really... it's not that much black... it just looks like it. It's all the stainless steel that creates the illusion of a 'dark and stormy' kitchen. They're actually grey walls and cabinets. I love how the white ceiling, lighting choices and rustic table and chairs soften the whole look.... and I love those bluestone pavers...super rustic.

I think I would have to lighten the walls... especially the one surrounding the window.....but that's just me and my fear of 'dark and stormy'. The stone benchtops are a great colour and would still look good with lighter walls. I'd still keep the grey cabinets. I'd just need that window wall lighter at least. What do you think? 'Dark and stormy' or 'lighter and brighter'?

Happy Thursday!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...