Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Sunday Garden Thoughts


I need a 'greenery' post, a garden of some sort, on this blog today. Something with water ... as it's getting very hot here in Brisbane (someone stole our Spring). How about this beautiful pool by Paul Bangay?... with a bit of shade for us fair skinned, some sun for some sparkle .....and greenery... oh I miss having a garden. So do the boys. "It's not forever", I tell them.

We have been discussing the concept of 'Impermanence' in life, us three..... the one thing that we can count on in life... that everything is always changing, and there is nothing we can do to change this. I am learning myself that the less you fight change, the more you accept impermanence, the more secure you feel. The more you fight it, the harsher it feels. We want things to be certain and last... but they aren't and they don't....but this is good.... because recognising this makes us more open to the beauty of each moment, each task, knowing that it will come and go... and that's ok.

Rather deep? Relevant to this little family at the moment. More changes....but it is all good.
Helps to contemplate it all being surrounded by greenery... even if it is a Paul Bangay garden on a computer screen!

Happy Sunday!
I'm scoffing cake and coffee on my deck. Some Dietitian. Well that was ages ago....and that's my excuse!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...