Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

The Party Pit

Images Courtesy Channel 9

Ok, so we still don't know who won the 'Exterior Reveal' on The Block last night but at least we got to see the finished product! As the clock was ticking down, I was thinking to myself, "you better not make us wait until tomorrow night, not after we have seen snippets of these outdoor areas all night". Phew! 


I knew the girls would 'go out with a bang'! Everyone else created the trusty deck, deck with spa, deck with BBQ, deck with a bit of lawn... but the girls?..... 'The Party Pit'.... fabulous!



Doesn't it flow perfectly from inside to outside. I think Katrina and Amie absolutely nailed it. Love the fence concept surrounding the outdoor lounge. Love the bamboo too!

Wow, it's all finished. What a ride. As my boys said last night. "what are we going to do when it's all finished Mum?"..... hmm, lets start with your homework lads.... and then we could move on to guitar and piano practice.

Katrina has invited me down to the filming of The Block Auction in Melbourne this weekend.
I had visions of live tweeting and serious behind the scenes 'sharing of goss' with my bloggy readers but it's not live. The auction is on Saturday and I have to keep my trap shut until after the show on Sunday night. Just as well it is registered bidding too. Wouldn't want to scratch my nose and come home the proud owner of a 'Party Pit' and associated house.

Hope you all had a great weekend.
Happy Monday!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...