Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

~♥ It's Been Awhile...♥~

Hello friends...I wanted to let you know that I am still around...just haven't had much to blog about.  I've been busy around my home, spending time with family and friends, and enjoying some down time by reading on my porch and deck.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I thought I'd share a few pictures with you...

This is a vignette on the top of my Gram's sewing machine.  I just found the miniature sewing machine at one of my favorite local stores: Collections by Marty



 Measuring Cups from a Local Thrift Store
 A Corner of my Kitchen
 A sweet print by Susan Branch...If you haven't ever visited Susan Branch's website, I encourage you to do so...she has the sweetest blog and products.  You can visit her by Clicking Here...you won't be disappointed!  In an upcoming post I'll share with you about a book I won from Susan Branch and The Creative Connection.
 My Baby Spoon
 A Wooden Cross made for me by my little Friend, Gabby, who's 9.
 My Little Furry Friend, Shadow...he turned 11 years old at the end of June.
 My Cupboard in the Powder Room
 I Love this Little Thrift Store Rabbit
 A View of My Kitchen...someday I'll give you a peek into my pantry.

Thank you so much for stopping by...I love your visits!

♥ Kim

Graphic by the talented Susan Branch http://www.susanbranch.com
Used With Permission

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...