Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

Yesterday


Finally found Bill again. I had taken to stalking the streets a few days this week, as I thought he'd gone walkabout. I delivered some more gifts from you. He was happy to see me as he had "run out of crayons"! Great to know I am of use to someone! Here he is reading your note, 'Helen from Hobart'.


He was very excited about the beautiful case of pencils he received from Helen and how professional it looked!


And Alison, from Sydney, I think you have started something with the canvas sheets and paints you gave to Bill. He kept stroking the canvas pages muttering about how he had always wanted to get into paint media. He was very impressed that he would be using paints that some "great artist has been using"! The crayons were pounced on too!


I gave him a nice large 'artists' bag to put all his goodies in. These photos were staged by Bill's friend James, who was also passing by. It was hilarious. James arranged everything just so... so you could see some of Bill's work, his new goodies and his daily flowers.


Thank you girls for sending such treasures. If anyone still wants to contribute to Bill's art, he is always in need of crayons.... goodness, he goes through them. I am heading back next week to choose something for Lauren who has purchased one of Bill's pictures. Bill is bringing his portfolio out for me next week. Bill also wanted me to say thank you to Denise, who actually visited him and brought him some flowers from her garden! Girls, look how he is using the plastic sleeves you gave him, to protect his work! He's all sorted now!

It was a flying visit as I had to rush off to 'the shed' to meet a customer who is a new follower of my blog. Hi Hayley! So lovely to me you. That 'Orb Chandelier' is going to look gorgeous over your dining table. Hayley is building a home at present. We swapped horror stories. And we did come to the conclusion....a similar conclusion to what Katrina came to many times during her time on 'The Block'.... that being female is a disadvantage on a building site... at times. We'll leave it at that, just in case any nice tradies (who respect females on building sites) are reading this. There are some out there. I have met them.


I picked up little one from camp. He was so tired, he was still in his pyjamas from the night before. He wore them all day. Look at all the sleeping bodies around him. The teacher was one of them! Oh dear. He made it to 6pm before he crashed. Now I get to do all the washing! Late soccer matches today so first I am firing up that Nespresso machine.

The sun's just coming up. Looks like a beautiful day. 
Happy Saturday!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...