Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

Could It Get Any Better?


Remember Sandie's place? ... from back HERE? Well my heart beat faster when these photos arrived in my inbox. "Straight to the blog", I said, "I have to share these". Isn't it gorgeous!!! Sandie you have excelled yourself. 

Sandie did this. She planned, schemed, sourced and supervised everything.  Everytime I ran into her (or even when I didn't, and just ran into someone who knew her) I got an update on this amazing project. 

Dear 'Magazine Editor' who has accidentally stumbled across this here post, you need to get your camera crew there pronto. Sandie's builder would never have to advertise again. And rumour has it, he was wonderful to work with. Quick tie him up and don't let him go. He even built her a little cupola for her roof.... because she asked..... and he could. I have cupola envy (I won't even start about my fight for a cupola. Don't look back A-M!).




This is the back. Gorgeous enough to be the front I reckon. Pool is going in at the moment.


Gotta love a good construction photo. This pool is going to be a beauty.


Sigh.... windows..... stonework.



Ooh and I spy a Butler's Pantry.. sigh. So excited that you chose my lights for your kitchen Sandie! They look great. I will now be inundated with enquiries as to where you got your big light bulbs from. I know my readers.

Aren't we lucky to see the photos of it all coming together! There's more to come of the interior soon! Thank you Sandie. You have made my blog look really pretty this morning! Keep 'em coming.

Happy Tuesday!
Photobucket
ADDENDUM: Notes from Sandie re your questions on her house. Thank you Sandie, you are so generous to share all your information!


ROOF - "asphalt shingle, quick to install, not super expensive, looks so neat with clean lines and so quiet".


LIGHT GLOBES IN A-M's lights - Phillips Energy Saver, "they come in a couple of shapes, I got the largest in the round shape from Bunnings"


EXTERIOR PAINT COLOUR - "it was a Berger colour which I chose from an apparently old colour book at Dulux. It only has a code, not a name but there is one almost identical from Bristol called 'Quicksilver'"


EXTERIOR STONE - Howqua, purchased through Eco Stone in Nunawading and Richmond.


And most importantly!!!!!...... Sandie's BUILDER!


Primoconstruct P/L
Contact: Peter Celotti
Ph: 0415 352 778


Pete, I reckon you're gonna be busy! 


Thankyou again Sandie, you have inspired so many!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...