Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

Who Is Going To Win?


Well, I'm down in gorgeous Melbourne this weekend to attend 'The Block' auction! I am so nervous for 'the girls'... they must be beside themselves. What a ride it has been for them!..... megastars! Every time I turn on the telly, there's a snippet of their last interview or a promo for their next guest appearance on some game show! As I said in the beginning, "good things happen to good people". It has been so exciting following their journey and so wonderful to see all of 'bloggy and twitterland' get behind them. Who is going to win? I am sceptical about the betting odds as all it takes is just one person to give them a win.....someone who is desperately in love with their house... who will battle it out and win the auction... no matter what the price!!!! Hopefully I will catch up with Katrina before the auction. I come bearing gifts from some of her Queensland fans! Fingers crossed for Katrina and Amie.... go girls!

It's all happening here in Melbourne this weekend. The Mathilda's Market is on in the Hawthorn Town Hall on Sunday 21st August.... 360 Burwood Rd Hawthorn, from 9am to 1pm. I'm heading down there first thing so I hope I can meet up with some of you. Come and see what all the fuss is about and drool over beautiful high quality handmade and limited edition goodies made by some of your best local talent in art, craft and design. The coffee is good too!

Murphy's Law that I am in the most comfortable hotel bed in the world but awake at 5am. Too much going on!

Have a great weekend!.... GO GIRLS!!!!!
... and see you at the markets!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...