Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Yarn Along: 17th August

I was a little discouraged last week if you read my post about not being able to get much crafting time into my daily life. I am hoping with Trahaearn's medication for reflux and my avoiding the dairy I will get more time with a more happy baby and therefore a little more wiggle room in our family life and some craft time for mummy.

I did finally remember I had an easy pattern I had been savng for a long time.
Tonya from  Plain and Joyful Living has a sweet little gnome pattern for free that I have started. Since taking this picture last night I have also knitted an arm. It really easy easy knitting and I love the wool I am using. I am not sure what it is as the little children have taken the wrapper.

AS part of our book order we had earlier i the month I had recieved Heaven on Earth: A Handbook for Parents of Young Children, 
so now I am slowly working my way throught this one.Once again it jsut emphasises the need for rhythm in the home and a childhood filled with wonder and joy, which I totally agree with.

This week I   am joining  Ginny and the other ladies with a much more joyful heart for Yarn Along.
I hope to see you there.

Blessings to you and your homes,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...