Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Yarn Along: 31st August

Do you see my growing collection of unfinished Gnomes?
Why are they not sewn up you ask and why do you keep knitting them and not finishing them?

Well frankly I am pattern challenged. I have difficulty reading even simple patterns like this one of Tonya's.

So I am waiting for my dear daughter Autumn to help we work out how to sew them up.
Once I have done this once I will be right but I NEED to actually do this with someone first to make sense of the written pattern.

So hopefully I will have some finished Gnomes nest week to share. I really an so keen for Trahaearn and Arwen to have these to play with as they look so sweet.

 I am so enjoying the Rosemary Sutcliff books this week I managed to read
Dawn Wind  as well as read a little of  Heaven on Earth: A Handbook for Parents of Young Children
and will add to my growing collection:
A Little Way of Homeschooling and Homeschooling with Gentleness: A Catholic Discovers Unschooling,
these have been loaned to me by the lovely Sue

I am joining again with the other ladies over at Ginny's for this week's Yarn Along  for some knitting fun.

Blessings to you and your homes,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...