Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Auction Night


Believe it or not, I haven't seen the final show yet as I was on a plane coming home when it aired last night. I sorta know how it all ends. It was slightly devastating when Katrina and Amie's house was passed in at auction. I cried. I did. It sold after auction for the reserve. I cried a bit that night. It was Josh and Jenna's fault. It all started when Josh proposed to Jenna before it all started. I'm a sucker for a good proposal. I met them later on that night. They are a gorgeous couple. 


Ok so more importantly, didn't the girls look beautiful!!! Oh they shone! I spent the night with Katrina and Amie's family and friends. We played up a bit. Especially during the bidding. Every bid, there was a whoop from all of us. Our raucous behaviour was not televised I have been told (funny that).... but we made sure that Katrina and Amie's auction bidding was the most exciting!


There was some very nice scenery! Sorry about the iphone blur.


Katrina's hubby looks happy doesn't he?! 
Sorry Mr Chambo, you're fair game now that you've been on the telly.
Treens, your hair looked gorgeous.


I tried to get a photo of the back of Shelley's 'do'..... it was lovely. ... but she moves so much! She has lots of energy! I had a special photo taken with her for my boys as they are big fans. 


See, she didn't stand still!


Speaking of 'dos'... loved Katrina's too.


... and didn't Polly look gorgeous. Loved her frock.


Where I was sitting. Name the celebrity head. Hint - judge.

My boys have informed me that they freeze-framed the whole show and found me via the big flower ring I was wearing. They said they could see me clapping with my hands in the air. I got very involved in the whole thing. It was all very emotional after Josh and Jenna's house got passed in. We were all on the edge of our seats the whole night.

Apart from the disappointing outcome, I did have a fabulous time. Thanks for inviting me Treens. Loved meeting your gorgeous friends from Wagga and Albury... hi guys!....and your lovely family. They're gonna kill me but here they are at the 'after do' in their jammies. Yes, immaculate movie star hair and makeup.... and pyjamas! I think that just about sums it all up!


Girls... good things..... good things are gonna happen for you two. Congratulations!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...