Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Yarn Along: 24th August

This week I am again  joining  Ginny and the other ladies with my book reading and knitting projects
I have been so enjoying knitting these little Gnomes that Tonya designed from her blog  Plain and Joyful Living . I have yet to make them up but have thoroughly enjoyed the knitting of them. I especially can't wait to see how the bright rainbow colours one comes out.

I have not made much progress from last week with Heaven on Earth: A Handbook for Parents of Young Children, as I have been reading this great book by Rosemary Sutcliffe: The Shield Ring. 
I really do recommend most of her books and all the ones we own are fantastic for a history of Britain during and after the Roman times.

Blessings to you and your homes,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...