Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Sunday Ponderings


The afternoon sun was just glorious yesterday. 


It danced all over my poorly styled table and chairs! 
(cushions all over the place, cord in background connected to UV lamp in lizard tank... never think of styling before I take the shot... too impulsive)


... and made my flowers look super pretty...
 even though I couldn't find a vase and ended up shoving them in a water jug.



This is where I spent most of the afternoon, feet up on my 'globe'. Big one was at the movies and little one was off running wild with the girls who visit upstairs... so I bathed in the gorgeous afternoon sunlight and read my book. A perfect afternoon. That sun! 

Hope you get to stop and enjoy some little 'moments' this weekend.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...