Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Sundays.... in Paris


This morning...... I'm back in Paris.


It's early and I've just found an empty cafe, just over the little bridge from Notre Dame. 
You know the place. Sit with me a bit?


We might have some crepes and some coffee.
Ordered in broken French of course....."les crepes et un cafe s'il vous plait"...
The waitress smiles at our attempts.


We sit for ages in that little cafe, watching the world go by, breathing it all in......'osmosing Paris'.
We remark that we could just sit there all day and we would be happy.....


.... but there are things to do and such places to see. Let's go! Spend the day with me?

I dream. 
.....and while I wrote this post.....I was there..... 
.....even with accordion music playing in my head! Ha! True!
You never really get over Paris. 
I shouldn't have seen that movie last week. I'm a Paris tragic all over again.

Happy Sunday!... "Bon Dimanche"
We're off on our bikes.
One day we'll all be on bikes in Paris!
One day.


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...