Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

No Work And All Play


I blame the book. My little daily meditation book said, "do something fun today".

"If you're relaxing, let yourself relax, without guilt, without worrying about the work that is undone..... Today I will do something fun, something I enjoy, something just for me. I will take responsibility for making myself feel good."

Can't argue with 'the book', even if it was a Monday and a work day and my inbox was full. 

I took myself off to the movies, watched the world go by in a coffee shop, while eating a big slab of carrot cake, hung out in a book shop and bought this little set of 'City Walks With Kids In Paris'. I am living 'as if'...... as if I WILL be doing those city walks with my boys, sooner than later! Somehow. So that little box, plonked on my desk, is my sort of my vision board. 

I must admit I spent the afternoon/evening actioning my inbox... so much so that the kids stayed in the pool until dark and they were all wrinkled..... but I fell into bed happy..... and so did they!

It's so good to do something really nice for yourself. 

Happy Tuesday!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...