Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

This Young Man


This young man fills my heart this morning. 

We have had the toughest year, this little family of ours....but this young man has sailed a steady course through it. He has remained focussed on what he has needed to do to thrive and keep himself safe. He has shared his feelings openly and loved his family deeply. 

Last night he informed me that he is receiving an 'Academic Excellence Award' at the end of the year at Speech Night. His toughest year and he nailed it. I am so proud, so grateful... and I needed to write about it here because this blog is a record of my life and I want to remember today. I want to give thanks for my boys here on my blog and tell the world about how grateful I am for them.

Done.

Happy Thursday!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...