Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

... And It Ended In Paris.

It's been a busy week.

I know I have already told you.... but I just can't help mentioning it again (that's the great thing about being able to waffle on about anything on your own blog)......I'm adding to my lighting collection over at Cape Cod Designs. The latest is this beauty. Sort of stops my heart. 


It was so hot this week, I resorted to hiding out in an airconditioned establishment between appointments. The coffee was unexpectedly nice. 


I met a bloggy friend for coffee in this nice French place that had bookcases and ladders and stuff.


I wore my favourite cuff. An item I coveted over at 'The Old Boathouse' for a very long time. Katherine held it for me for my birthday early this year... because she knew I had my eye on it.
It has a matching ring and brooch.... but I only ever wear one of them at a time. I'm not much of a fashionista... is that the right thing to do?... not be too matchy, matchy?


Went hunting for rugs for a customer.


Aren't these nice?


She took this one. I would have too. So plush. 
Very 'Greg Natale-ish'. I love his talent and his penchant for black and white.


We're enjoying our Christmas tree like you wouldn't believe. The lights go on before sun up. I kid you not.. I am so grateful you shamed me into being a decent mother and putting it up.

My little Eiffel Tower, in my kitchen, inspired me to ditch the shed yesterday morning and scoot off to the movies to see Woody Allen's latest...'Midnight in Paris'. Oh it was magical... Paris...the music... lots of Col Porter!


There was even a really close shot of 'Shakespeare and Co', on the left bank. I was there this past March. I need to get there again. Soon. Movies about Paris do that to you, don't they?

The trailer for the movie, if you're interested, is HERE.

One more week of school and then we're on school holidays. Yay.

Happy Saturday!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...