Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Homemade Spinach Salad Dressing



I LOVE salads!!  

I would eat them even if they weren't healthy, lol!  I think they taste fresh, light and crunchy!

BUT, I am picky when it comes to salad dressings!  I only like certain dressings and brands.  My ultimate favorite dressings are homemade!!!  They are so delicious but I also love plain olive oil and vinegar! 

Today, I want to share one of my favorites with you...

Spinach Salad Dressing


Ingredients:

1 cup Olive Oil
1/4 cup Red Wine Vinegar
1/3 cup Organic Ketchup
1/2 cup Organic Sugar  (I use less)
1/3 cup chopped Organic Red Onion

I just mix everything into my food processor~!

That's it!! 

It's so easy and even my kids like it!



I could eat this salad daily!



What is your favorite dressing?

Do you make your own?


Have a great day!

Bonnie

Don't forget about my Earth Day Shaklee Special!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...