Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Now Here's A Beauty


Look what arrived in my PO Box this week! The March issue of 'SA Life', sent to me by Letitia, from 'The White Shed'. It had the above page marked.... because it features my lights, in her beautiful home! Much excitement!


Look!... her dining room made the cover! Excitement!


Letitia is a woman after my own heart, with her love of neutrals..... and she says, 
"I'm a great believer in the importance of the formal lounge and dining room".

Hear, hear! 

It's interesting, digressing, my boy asked me about , 'here, here' vs 'hear, hear'.
The correct term is, 'hear, hear'. It is an abbreviation for "hear, all ye good people, hear what this brilliant and eloquent speaker has to say!"As of March 2010, a NY Times article cites a web statistic where 'here here' outpolls the correct 'hear hear' 2,720,000 to 1,420,000. I'm sure it is still outpolling with current stats. (Source: IT Knowledge Exchange)

So I exclaim it loud and grammatically correctly..... 'hear, hear'!!!!


Oh, would I sit here and daydream!
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.
Look at the pew! 


Isn't Letitia's home just beautiful?
Letitia has the most stylish blog HERE too... as well as her online store HERE.

Happy Friday!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...