Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Glamour Bathroom










Over the weekend we continued our bathroom renovation, we painted it the softest of blue, with lots of white trim, the taps have been purchased, the glass towel rails that I actually carried home in my luggage from Restoration Hardware in America will finally be installed. I'm on the hunt for two mirrors but we have the most amazing light fitting. I cant believe in Australia how expensive our tapware and accessories are not to mention our lack of choice, its really dumb-founds me how hard it is to source something nice. I would get the accessories sent but unfortunately I dont have enough time, so for now I need to just drool over the beautiful pieces that can be sourced through Restoration Hardware.

When decorating a classic style bathroom I love collecting beautiful glass jars to fill with soaps, bath salts and candles that sit near the bath on a side table, adding the luxury of a velvet or satin ottoman, wallpaper, timber wall panelling and if possible a chandelier to add the glamour.

Images 1. pinterest 2. Oly furniture 3-4 VH 5. French an English all others; Restoration hardware


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...