Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Do You Know What I Love About My Blog?


My readers. You're there to greet me in my inbox every morning, with little snippets of love and encouragement, wise words, advice, support. I just want to say here and now, before I start my morning waffle, how much I appreciate you popping in each day and for taking the time to write to me, to engage in comments here..... and for believing in me.

I, like Katrina, am a 'blog winger'..... I wing it every day..... I have pretty much nothing planned for my morning post when I sneak down in the dark to my blog each morning. I sit in the dreamy, morning silence... and my post comes to me.... eventually!... some days later than others. I had an email from a customer in my inbox this morning that directed me to Rudyard Kipling. I had forgotten how powerful 'If' was. It caught my breath this morning. The last time I think I read it, was pre children. It packs a different punch when you've lived more life than when you last read it.... when you've met with disaster and triumph. I must poster this up and put it on my boys' wall. Life summed up in a poster.


Oh my boys, be this.

I'm a bit melancholy today... sentimental... last week day of the school holidays. One more weekend and they're gone again. I love having them around. Do you get all depressed at the end of the school holidays?

Happy Friday!
Photobucket
PS On the fence about the fridge. You presented great arguments for both sides. To be continued!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...