Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Strawberry Protein Smoothie

Hello!  


{This is a re-post but with so many people drinking protein smoothies and going on our Cinch Body Transformation Challenge, I though you would enjoy this again!)

Today I want to share a simple and healthy smoothie recipe with you.  Well, it is not a recipe per say but I will just tell you what I do.

My family LOVES smoothies!!!



We make them ALL the time, especially during the summer!  It is a great healthy meal that requires little prep and clean-up time plus it is a great way to get you’re your family to eat a healthy meal!

We make them a little different everyday because we just use what is on hand.  I don’t think 
I ever had a smoothie that I didn’t like.


I will just show you what I made today.  If you follow me on facebook, then you already know, lol!

I started with lots of fresh strawberries (I usually use frozen but these were on sale and I didn’t have time to freeze these.)


2011 07 18_6740

We like a lot of strawberries! Smile

2011 07 18_6741

Then I added 2 bananas and some milk.

2011 07 18_6743

I don’t measure the milk, I just pour (or have the kids help me.)

2011 07 18_6744

I ALWAYS add a quality protein to make it a complete meal.  This is especially important 
with breakfast.

2011 07 18_6745

I always let the kids take turns pushing the buttons, lol!  Why do they always fight over that?

2011 07 18_6751

We bring it to a nice vortex.

2011 07 18_6752

Since we didn’t use frozen bananas or strawberries, I had the kids add ice through the top 
one at a time.

2011 07 18_6753

Then we enjoy!!! Smile

2011 07 18_6755

We ALL enjoy these shakes and it is super easy and healthy!!!


Cleaning Tip:  
Wash your blender right away before the shake starts to harden on to the blender. 


What is your favorite smoothie?

Bonnie

For more info on our Cinch Transformation Challenge, click here now!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...