Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Gratitude ♥

This is a very late post on the gratitude I have felt for your very beautiful comments over the last weeks on some of my more heartfelt posts. I was especially thankful for the beautiful encouragement that was spread my way after my post on Words can Hurt

I really wanted to post how much I was blessed by each and every comment  earlier but was very caught up in the fact our oldest son was leaving to go away to Uni, and while I pondered in my heart all the beautiful sentiments left here I really wanted to give Kynan as much attention as I could before I left.

I know that you will understand this but I did want to say I am sorry I did not respond earlier for your taking the time and effort to leave comments.

If fact I would like to thank all the people who do follow my blog and pop in to say hello and encourage me. I am blessed, inspired and encouraged by you all and give thanks for the opportunity to get to know you and share our lives with you.

Blessings to you and your homes,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...