Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Yarn Along: 2nd February

Well I have finished sweet Arwen's cross stitich and am now hoping to be able to participate more in Ginny's Yarn Along.
I have trying to find a project that is good for  my beginner skills and with Valentines Day coming up I am busily trying to create heart projects.

So I have started and nearly completed my first knitted heart. I used this pattern from on line, but I had a very  frustrating day yesterday with Autumn and resorted to my lovley FB friends for help. I am going to make a mix, well that is the plan to knit some and crochet some using this pattern and dear Eden's talents this time to create a heart garland to hang.

The books I have been reading this week are:
The Hollow Kingdom: Book I -- The Hollow Kingdom Trilogy  because Vellvin has asked me to read this and I am reading for spiritual growth, a bit at at time,  Having A Mary Heart in a Martha World.

So I hope to see what all you other talented ladies are creating this week as well.


Blessings to you and your homes, 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...